What’s new in hw rev 2
Operating temperature: -20°C … +50°C
Operating humidity: 0% … 100% RH non-condensing
Storage temperature: 0°C … 25°C
Storage humidity: 45% … 85% RH non-condensing
IP rating grade: IP30
Certifications: CE, FCC, ISED and RoHS compliant
Battery type: 2 x AAA, replaceable
Expected battery life:
- Up to 5 years with 5 minute interval (default)
- Up to 4 years with 1 minute interval
- Up to 6 years with 15 minute interval
- Up to 4 years with Machine Usage Mode
Radio sensitivity: -95 dBm (BTLE)
Check the locations of actual sensor components for optimal installation
Temperature -40 ºC to + 85 ºC. Limited to -20 ºC to +50 ºC due to primary battery specification. Usage prohibited in moisture condensing/freezing environments. Accuracy ±0,3 ºC.
Humidity can be measured between 0 – 100 % RH. Accuracy ±5 %.
Accelerometer reports orientation or vibrations count in machine usage monitoring mode from 0 – 8G and 0 – 16G in high movement mode.
Barometric pressure can be measured between 300 – 1200 hPa. Absolute accuracy is ±1hPa. Pressure sensor precision is ±0.005 hPa in high precision mode.
Ambient light sensing between 0 – 100 k lux. Light level measurement not calibrated. Only for indicative purposes.
Magneto-resistive sensor. Detects magnetic field from a magnet or high DC current.
Default measurement and reporting
Event based reporting Measures every 5 minutes:
Temperature when absolute change 0,5
Humidity when absolute change 2
Ambient light when absolute change 10000
Air pressure when absolute change 20
x, y, z-axis gravity
Count of changes in magnetic switch
Time based reporting
- Reports all measurement values every 1 hour
Machine usage mode
- Measurement frequency: 50Hz
- Reporting interval: 1 minute – Only reports measurement periods where activity was detected
- Detected vibration range: 128mG – 8G/16G
- Battery life up to 5 years
Radio connectivity: Wirepas Mesh
Other default settings
- Battery reporting interval 6 hours
- Sensor is in routing mode
Changing the default settings
The following parameters are configurable remotely over Thingsee Operations Cloud
- Measurement interval
- Reporting interval
- Event based reporting thresholds
- Mesh network node role configuration
- Enable/disable machine-usage-monitoring mode
Remove battery security tab to power ON the device. The LED will flash once (red) when the device boots up.