What’s new in hw rev 2
- Operating temperature: -20°C … +50°C
- Operating humidity: 0% … 100% RH non-condensing
- Storage temperature: 0°C … 25°C
- Storage humidity: 45% … 85% RH non-condensing
- IP rating grade: IP30
- Certifications: CE, FCC, ISED, RoHS and RCM compliant
- Battery type: 2 x AAA, replaceable
- Expected battery life:
- Up to 5 years with 5 minute interval (default)
- Up to 4 years with 1 minute interval
- Up to 6 years with 15 minute interval
- Up to 4 years with Machine Usage Mode
- Radio sensitivity: -95 dBm (BTLE)
Check the locations of actual sensor components for optimal installation
- Temperature -40 ºC to + 85 ºC. Recommended to -20º C to +50 ºC due to primary battery specification. Accuracy ±0,3 ºC.
- Humidity can be measured between 0 – 100 % RH. Accuracy ±5 %.
- Accelerometer reports orientation or vibrations count in machine usage monitoring mode from 0 – 8G and 0 – 16G in high movement mode.
- Barometric pressure can be measured between 300 – 1200 hPa. Absolute accuracy is ±1 hPa.Pressure sensor precision is ±0.005 hPa in high precision mode.
- Ambient light sensing between 0 – 100 k lux. Light level measurement not calibrated. Only for indicative purposes.
- Magneto-resistive sensor. Detects changes in a magnetic field from magnet or high DC current.
Default measurement and reporting
Event based reporting
- Measures every 5 minutes:
- Temperature when absolute change 0,5
- Humidity when absolute change 2
- Ambient light when absolute change 10000
- Air pressure when absolute change 20
- x, y, z-axis gravity
- Count of changes in magnetic switch
Time based reporting:
- Reports all measurement values every 1 hour
Machine usage mode:
- Measurement frequency: 50Hz
- Reporting interval: 1 minute – Only reports measurement periods where activity was detected
- Detected vibration range: 128mG – 8G/16G
- Battery life up to 5 years
Radio connectivity: Wirepas Mesh
Other default settings
- Battery reporting interval 6 hours
- Sensor is in routing mode
Changing the default settings
The following parameters are configurable remotely over Thingsee Operations Cloud
- Measurement interval
- Reporting interval
- Event based reporting thresholds
- Mesh network node role configuration
- Enable/disable machine-usage-monitoring mode
Remove battery security tab to power ON the device. The LED will flash once (red) when the device boots up.
|RCM||Australia ACMA SDoC Thingsee ENVIRONMENT PD2|