Get started with Thingsee StarterKit
1. Powering the gateway
- Attach micro-USB power-adapter to the gateway.
- Use the power-adapter that came with the device.
- Red light starts blinking
2. Data connection
- Wait until a green light is blinking on the gateway (this can take few minutes)
3. Activate sensors
- Remove a plastic stripe from the sensors.
4. Cloud connection
- If Thingsee Operations Cloud is integrated into your cloud service, ensure the data reach your cloud
- Otherwise follow howto-documents how to prepare for the integration.
The gateway is stuck in red light mode
- If you see red blinking le for more than 15 minutes, then it indicates that the device can’t make cellular connectivity to the network. Try to move the gateway to a location where cellular coverage is better. If that doesn’t help, then contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The gateway is stuck in red/green light mode
- If you see red & green blinking led for more than 15 minutes, then it indicates that the initial cellular connectivity is working, but there is a problem connecting to Thingsee Operations Cloud. Try to move the gateway to a location where cellular coverage is better. We have seen this kind of behavior when coverage has been poor. If that doesn’t help, then contact email@example.com.