View latest sensor data
Select any sensor to view the latest sensor data
- Select a sensor from Things list
- Last known sensor values are shown as a list with timestamp and value
View history data
You can view history data from past day, week, month or any custom date-range.
- In a sensor data view, tap any of the last known sensor values to open the history view
- History view shows a chart from the specified time range
- past hour shows the last 60 minutes of history data
- part day shows the last 24h of history data (default when the view opens)
- past week shows the last 7 days of history data
- past month shows the last 30 days of history data
- You can use Custom timeframe option to set any date and time
- History view shows the detected minimum and maximum values from the the specified time range
- This helps you to easily detect the lows and highs
View cumulative history data
Some of the sensor properties supports cumulative charts.
- Counter-type of sensor properties shows additional cumulative chart
- Available for example for Thingsee PRESENCE movement count property
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.